Monday, 4 April 2011
WULF and the Web - a Work in Progress
Here's my first shot at creating a presentation/toolkit for WULF Project teams and others in the lifelong learning sector around how we can use social media to develop our projects and help create an environment fit for the 21st century learners we work with. I'd really appreciate any criticism (of the constructive kind), you comments, hints, "there's too much of..." and "there's not enough of" please.
- The Postive Impact of ULRs in the Workplace
- Connecting Learners & Cartrefi Cymru
- Unison Magazine now available on Issuu
- Connecting Learners Adult Learners Week Raodshow -...
- The new Social Care Passport North Wales produced ...
- A good idea for meetings and planning
- New information leaflets aimed at umbrella organis...
- Brilliant way to run and promote the 6 Book Challe...
- Our new Essential Skills Awareness Presentation
- Three Key Ways Brands Can Manage Risk in Social Me...
- Why Your Employees Should Be on Social Media Sites...
- We like this - Unison's tutor notes for the Moving...
- The First ULR/Learning Champions Taster session 24...
- Connecting Learners in South Wales Project Launch
- Project Launch - Rhys' poem about the day
- WULF and the Web - a Work in Progress
- The Story of Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Connecting Learners Project Launch - 31/3/11 in Ma...
- ▼ April (18)