Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
Wednesday, 6 April 2011
The First ULR/Learning Champions Taster session 24/3/11
We decided to experiment with Animoto to share the photos of our first ULR Taster session, delivered by Mike Schoonjans of the Making the Learning Connections Unison WULF Project and attended by members of staff from Cartrefi Cymru in Bangor
- The Postive Impact of ULRs in the Workplace
- Connecting Learners & Cartrefi Cymru
- Unison Magazine now available on Issuu
- Connecting Learners Adult Learners Week Raodshow -...
- The new Social Care Passport North Wales produced ...
- A good idea for meetings and planning
- New information leaflets aimed at umbrella organis...
- Brilliant way to run and promote the 6 Book Challe...
- Our new Essential Skills Awareness Presentation
- Three Key Ways Brands Can Manage Risk in Social Me...
- Why Your Employees Should Be on Social Media Sites...
- We like this - Unison's tutor notes for the Moving...
- The First ULR/Learning Champions Taster session 24...
- Connecting Learners in South Wales Project Launch
- Project Launch - Rhys' poem about the day
- WULF and the Web - a Work in Progress
- The Story of Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Connecting Learners Project Launch - 31/3/11 in Ma...
- ▼ April (18)