Wednesday, 13 April 2011
Brilliant way to run and promote the 6 Book Challenge
Here's how the Connecting Learners South Wales Project is running the 6 Book Challenge in their learners' workplaces. We'll be launching the same at our Adult Learners Week events. More to follow on those!
- The Postive Impact of ULRs in the Workplace
- Connecting Learners & Cartrefi Cymru
- Unison Magazine now available on Issuu
- Connecting Learners Adult Learners Week Raodshow -...
- The new Social Care Passport North Wales produced ...
- A good idea for meetings and planning
- New information leaflets aimed at umbrella organis...
- Brilliant way to run and promote the 6 Book Challe...
- Our new Essential Skills Awareness Presentation
- Three Key Ways Brands Can Manage Risk in Social Me...
- Why Your Employees Should Be on Social Media Sites...
- We like this - Unison's tutor notes for the Moving...
- The First ULR/Learning Champions Taster session 24...
- Connecting Learners in South Wales Project Launch
- Project Launch - Rhys' poem about the day
- WULF and the Web - a Work in Progress
- The Story of Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Connecting Learners Project Launch - 31/3/11 in Ma...
- ▼ April (18)